Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome to my new Blog

So finally I'm joining the bloggers community. Took me some time, but it is time to join this nice trend which enable people to share their experiences, knowledges, etc with each other.
My blog will be focused on what I do and love which is Jewelery design. I plan to bring to you
some of the behind the scenes of creating jewelery. Where do I get my inspirations, what I like, dislike and many other things related to this wonderful subject.
To get started I'd like to point you to a nice Article which was written about me in Etsy.
If you don't know Etsy is the biggest Internet Craft Site in the US (Maybe in the World) where I also sell my creations.
So go here to read a bit more about me. http://www.etsy.com/featured_seller.php?featured_user_id=5556927

No comments:

Post a Comment