Sunday, May 31, 2009

Once Upon a time

Once upon a time I was a graphic artist, working as an Artdirector for an important firm in Haifa. It was a very good job, good salary, friendly people, the bosses liked me a lot but after 10 years I felt I was not happy. It took me two years, two years every morning while in the shower I used to think today is the day, today I will tell them I am leaving... And then I didn't. After two years it happened, I went to work I entered my boss room and I told him I quit! What a sensation! Incredible sensation of happiness, fear and exitement and liberation. I always liked to work with my own two hands, to create infinite crafts for the home, for me for the kids... So I started making jewelry, for myself, for friends and then for friends of my friends. Today I want to share with you some of my first designs, I think they were pretty cool.










1 comment: